Atmosphere at home games........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly into them from the off, put Mo Salad six foot into the air in the first two minutes to get them enraged, and watch the old lady roar! Our home crowd genuinely need to see a full on criminal assault take place on the pitch before they get their blood up, so on of them (maybe Jags if he plays) has to volley one of the three finger inbreeds up into the stands to wake the house up! Done get me wrong they will still hump us, but I do want to see Klopp go into meltdown as we enjoy our World Cup final by smashing his brave boys all over the park.

Fully agree on this, unfortunately we don’t have any players with the bottle to give one of there players an early warning. This is where we miss a McCarthy or a Besic type to get the crowd up. Luckily Liverpool have a few of this type so we will need one of them to give our players a kick to get the atmosphere going.

Every one of us needs to be up for this. City win Saturday and we can do a right job on them here as well as helping ourselves for 7th. Every side of the ground singing as one

Bring back them red card tackles that dont result in a red card and a shot on target in the first 80 mins get us up for it

Atmosphere at the home games is determined by the effort and desire shown by the players. What on earth is there to cheer and sing about from a fan's POV when the players aren't showing any obvious passion?

GTFO trying to blame the crowd for the poor performance of the players. What kind of pansy doesn't grit his teeth, think "Right I'll bloody show you" and put on a storming display in response to a bit of criticism? What kind of professional sits there and says "I can't play well, no-one is cheering?".

Sick of these threads cropping up time and again.

Will the Park End finally catch up with our away fans and the Street End and stand up all game on Sunday?
The park end has to be one of the least supportive stands in the Premier League.
Was in there for about 8 years, first seat stuck next to a shocking racist, then moved it to be by idiots who shouted so much abuse when we did score half the time they couldn't even be bothered to celebrate.
Awful supporters, sit in silence and moan.

The park end has to be one of the least supportive stands in the Premier League.
Was in there for about 8 years, first seat stuck next to a shocking racist, then moved it to be by idiots who shouted so much abuse when we did score half the time they couldn't even be bothered to celebrate.
Awful supporters, sit in silence and moan.

Yeah I’m not a fan of it myself. Shame really it does have very good acoustics, it has the potential to be a really noisy and influential stand.

Who am I ment to be "performing" for mate? Soz if our not singing enough at the match has negatively effected your viewing experanice......

A decent atmosphere can affect the outcome of a game, don't think that can really be debated. Its more about giving the team that slight advantage than making peoples 'viewing experiences' more enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.