Match Thread ATK Irdning v Everton Saturday 14th July 4pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope to see Baningime Sandro Klassen Dowell Kenny etc start i imagine it will be mass substitutions at half time, but these are the players that need to show Silva something.... i really rate Benni and Kenny has great potential....

This blackout rule is strange, it’s the first i have heard of it, has it been contested in that fifty years?

it is also surreal that i will be watching a game live that cannot be seen by UK fans! I purchased the internetional membership, still haven’t recieved my card or welcome pack but i imagine my account will be updated.

I think we can win this. Keep it tight at the back then catch them on a counter attack in the last 5 mins
Come on BFS

FOUND THE NEW CLUB BADGE

extreme-ironing-1-225x300.jpg

NO mate to season ticket,and knew that memebership thing was 30 think it was,but i would only use it for these games and never look again the rest of the season as would use other means for the u23s etc as Everton are usually more useless than a dodgy stream on the net
This. I bought the Membership last season just for the potential streams, but for the U23s games they usually failed and I resorted to watching the other clubs feed. Will probably buy the Membership again though and hope I get some games including the pre season.

Official club stream? It's like a PowerPoint presentation, barely works, you'd be crazy to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.