Match Thread ATK Irdning v Everton Saturday 14th July 4pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Everton's Number 9
TELEMMGLPICT000165057507_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqyah24xujI4bAbg1jBqcGi72WI6H1ROPa6yndgos2rxE.jpeg

And now its time for Everton.

After a Summer were the forum got behind the England National team as we cheered them onto a valiant 3rd/4th place finish its now that special time we all enjoy, yes you guessed it, Pre-season Everton begins.

Its that time of year were we maintain its all about fitness whilst some part time farmers from Austria smash us for 6 on their lunchbreak.

Ive honestly no idea who these boys even are, I dont even think they are a proper team, but hey ho, COYB.

Goats 11 to start :

Stekkers
Coleman - Holgate - Williams - Baines
Morgan
Besic - Klaassen
Walcott - Tosun - Dowell

Last edited:
TELEMMGLPICT000165057507_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqyah24xujI4bAbg1jBqcGi72WI6H1ROPa6yndgos2rxE.jpeg

And now its time for Everton.

After a Summer were the forum got behind the England National team as we cheered them onto a valiant 3rd/4th place finish its not that special time we all enjoy, yes you guessed it, Pre-season Everton begins.

Its that time of year were we maintain its all about fitness whilst some part time farmers from Austria smash us for 6 on their lunchbreak.

Ive honestly no idea who these boys even are, I dont even think they are a proper team, but hey ho, COYB.

Goats 11 to start :

Stekkers
Coleman - Holgate - Williams - Baines
Morgan
Besic - Klaassen
Walcott - Tosun - Dowell
Surely Williams can't be match fit yet? Is he even with the rest of the squad?

Ive actually done something i have not done for a few years and gone and bought these 5 friendlys off EFC TV lol,cue efc tv not working,going blank,no sound etc as ever or something,as i watched all the pre season on the net last year,as i have little feeling the games v bury/blackburn might be to dodgy to get a river on here

Ive actually done something i have not done for a few years and gone and bought these 5 friendlys off EFC TV lol,cue efc tv not working,going blank,no sound etc as ever or something,as i watched all the pre season on the net last year,as i have little feeling the games v bury/blackburn might be to dodgy to get a river on here

You've not got a Season Ticket/membership have you? They're free to STH's and whatever the membership thing is nowadays

Is it still the same as normal where season ticket holders get them free

Six of our pre-season games this summer will be streamed live online via evertontv.

Which games are being streamed?
All times are in BST.

ATK Irdning v Everton – 14 July - 16:00
Bury v Everton - 18 July - 19:45
Lille v Everton - 21 July - 20:00
Porto v Everton - 22 July - 20:00
Blackburn Rovers v Everton - 26 July - 19:45
Valencia v Everton - 4 August - 15:00*

How do I watch?

Live streaming is available for FREE for We Are Everton Members**, Season Ticket holders and Lounge Members. If you’re already a Member or Season Ticket holder, you’ll just need to log-in with the same credentials you used to buy your Membership or Season Ticket.

If you’re not a Season Ticket holder or Member, the best way of watching is to sign up and become a Member. Click here for a full list of benefits, which also includes ticket priority and exclusive video content. Click here to sign up.

Adult Membership is priced at £30 and represents excellent value with at least six games being broadcast this summer.

If you would prefer to purchase a match pass for a specific game or games, you can buy individual match access for £3.99 per game.

How much is it?

Official Membership is priced at £30 for Adults and International Members. Click here for full price details and benefits.

You can also buy individual match access for £3.99 per game here.

What do I need to watch?

You can watch on a laptop, tablet or mobile, with full information in our FAQs here.

What do I do on matchday?

Follow the links on evertonfc.com or our social media channels. Login to the game in question or buy a Membership or one-off match pass - then sit back and enjoy the game.

Please read our full FAQs here.

* Not available in the UK due to the Saturday afternoon blackout rule.
** Streams only available to Adult and International Members.

You've not got a Season Ticket/membership have you? They're free to STH's and whatever the membership thing is nowadays
NO mate to season ticket,and knew that memebership thing was 30 think it was,but i would only use it for these games and never look again the rest of the season as would use other means for the u23s etc as Everton are usually more useless than a dodgy stream on the net

And on that blackout rule for the sat 3pm valencia game,i thought that only applied to 3pm prem games and not friendlys,or thats what ive always thought myself

NO mate to season ticket,and knew that memebership thing was 30 think it was,but i would only use it for these games and never look again the rest of the season as would use other means for the u23s etc as Everton are usually more useless than a dodgy stream on the net

Fair enough. I assumed you may have had a season ticket.

Be VERY shocked if theres any dodgy streams on the net personally.

I know a site that will absolutely have one. Streams every game, no matter how obscure.

And on that blackout rule for the sat 3pm valencia game,i thought that only applied to 3pm prem games and not friendlys,or thats what ive always thought myself

All games, the El Clasico the other year was blacked out for like 10 minutes because it hadn't hit half 5 or whatever it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.