Match Thread ATK Irdning v Everton Saturday 14th July 4pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute cry arses on this forum,

I wish i had the organisational skills and time to spare of @orly so i could make a year round Bleach drinkers index...

Enjoy it for what it was a fun run out and confidence booster

Dowell looked class, Tosun finishes for fun, bit concerned about Lookman but overall good training session ffs

It was certainly a confidence booster, and a run out for youngsters which can't be that bad the opposition may have been very weak Silva admitted that point!

Can't understand why people can't see the problem with that game.

Yeah you have lesser competition to get started in pre-season - it's like a boxer fighting a journeyman pro to get a pro career started after winning a gold medal in the olympics. That's fine.

But what we did yesterday was like giving that gold medallist a drunk, blindfolded disabled 5-year-old kid to him as an opponent - so when the boxer then proceeds to mercilessly batter the kid it's actually more embarrassing for the boxer that it ever happened in the first place.

That's the problem - that game shouldn't have happened. It should have been a behind closed doors friendly at best.
Absolutely. The club are a joke. You should find someone else to support.

Supposedly this was Irdning's leading goal scorer, also turns out he's their youngest player.

1531659439653.png

Status
Not open for further replies.