Lennon Klaassen Siggy
Sandro​

@Man U:
Pickford
Holgate Keane Jags Baines
Gana Schneiderlin
Lookman Rooney Siggy
DCL​

Agree with the principle, but the Atlanta game is far too important to play a second string.

Needs to be a mix

I think niasse has got to get a chance not saying start him but he can't do any worse then the lads that have already tried this season

Pickford

Holgate Besic Keane Baines

Lookman Schneiderlin Sigurdsson Vlasic

Rooney Lewin

Why not.

I'd be happy with a good old fashioned 4-4-2 Lou I'll be honest as the 4-3-3 just does my absolute nut in. Great if you've got 2 marauding full backs but we haven't!

I know you've put Gylfi in the middle of the park, not sure if that would work but I think if we did go 4-4-2 only 1 of Gylfi, Davy and Rooney could play I would imagine.

I'd probably rather rest Rooney and have him fresh for utd becsuse I fancy him to slot in that game ( if we actually decide to try and have a go and have some shots on target lol )

Agree with the principle, but the Atlanta game is far too important to play a second string.

Needs to be a mix
Agree to some extent, but some that are not first choice shouldn't have to be seen as second string. There may also be a "horses for courses" argument for some like Klaassen and Sandro.

Status
Not open for further replies.