Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

if you could take 1-0 win or 4-1 win, what would you take?

Good question. Logically the one with +3 goals for the table. But I do like being the only team in the league with full clean sheets... but then again we get a few on the score sheet... and then again being the best defense in the league is such a smack in the face of the yerry doubters. I dono.

Good question. Logically the one with +3 goals for the table. But I do like being the only team in the league with full clean sheets... but then again we get a few on the score sheet... and then again being the best defense in the league is such a smack in the face of the yerry doubters. I dono.

yeah tough one,

we need the goals for confidence but a clean sheet will settle in Yerry and Kean, I think sheet visibly boosts the confidence of our back four, they get smug and thats a good thing to have

I've hated that monstrosity ever since I first came across it in premier manager 99. It was V for the English leagues and VS for the Italian. They had this weird Anglo Italian cup competition for italian leagues, and I could never, NEVER win it. I remember how much I used to hate the champions league, because it just got in the way of my quest to win it. And vs just mocked me the whole time. Mocked I tell you. You mark my words, it'll be the ruin of us all if we let it.

You all carry on using it. But I'll be here, lurking in the shadows. Watching..... waiting....

The Legend of Southall vs VS

A lot depends on Villa’s attitude if they keep it tight like Palace did there won’t be many goals, if they attack us we should do them on the counter 0 - 2 UTFT

Status
Not open for further replies.