Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep however he wont as Silva is a control freak.

Come Friday it'll be DCL in the starting 11 and all the fans will be like "right decision by Marco Kean isn't fit yet"

Then come 21:50 with the result ending 1-1 it'll be "ah ffs Silva DCL couldn't hit a barn door 2 points dropped".

Nailed on.

So true.

I hope we're both wrong, but I think we're going to learn the hard way.

So true.

I hope we're both wrong, but I think we're going to learn the hard way.

Its annoying how it always takes cock ups for the manager at this club to make the obvious decisions.

How long did we persist with Tugboat in defence before enough was enough.

Or going back to Naismith under RM out on the wing or Neville in midfield under Moyes instead of Barkley.

Baffling when the manager cant see the obvious.

Its annoying how it always takes cock ups for the manager at this club to make the obvious decisions.

How long did we persist with Tugboat in defence before enough was enough.

Or going back to Naismith under RM out on the wing or Neville in midfield under Moyes instead of Barkley.

Baffling when the manager cant see the obvious.

True.

Only been there once, the semi v Norwich. Didn’t know what had happened at Hillsborough until I got back on the coach, no mobiles in those days. A very sombre journey back to north Wales.
My last trip to villa also. Sad sad day. Just remember hearing the game had been abandoned during our game. Our joy at reaching the final was short lived on us returning to the car.

Good question. Logically the one with +3 goals for the table. But I do like being the only team in the league with full clean sheets... but then again we get a few on the score sheet... and then again being the best defense in the league is such a smack in the face of the yerry doubters. I dono.
There won't be many clean sheets in here if we carry on only scoring one goal.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.