Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gunna wet the bed, would have like to have seen more intent, a very meh performance.

Is annoying how when we sit so deep, amount of times it’s just launch it up to DCL and Richarlison vs 4 defenders and we have no one for the second ball. No one making runs beyond them so it makes it so easy to control them at times, would like to see a third attacker who can stretch a defence alongside them both and bin this weird formation of 5 defenders, 3 slow centre mids and 2 isolated forwards off.

Feel like I just watch the same situation of Richarlison and DCL against 4 defenders and Richarlison running into a cul-de-sac and losing it over and over.

All of them were poor, except for Keane, Holgate, Godfrey and Pickford who were pretty sound defensively except for giving Mings a free header in the first half.

How depressing is it that our only goal in the past 180+ minutes was made by a defender's pass from his own half? Imagine having at least one creative midfielder. We have to invest big time on that in the summer.

The goal difference of 4 vs spurs who have 20 sums us up.

no attacking threat without James.

can’t rely on him, made of bolser wood

Watching this team "trying to play soccer" is painful on the eyes.
I became a fan of this team for James but it is no longer worth it... seems a delicate little girl.

We should be all over those Champions League spots. Even an average record at home would of been sound.

View attachment 127113
The trouble with that kind of reasoning is that if you adjust Everton's home record in accordance to expectations then you have to adjust the away record in accordance to expectations.

There's no doubt a few of those away wins where the home team will feel like they "should be beating" a team like Everton at home.

Far from depressing wait until we get some real pace at right back and right wing with this defence and a sitting midfielder who can get the best out of Allan and Doucoure we will see great improvement
I’m sure we will, but right now our current breed of football is a shambles

Sorry mate, my iPhone autocorrected that and I removed it straight away.

Let’s just move on as we both have different opinions. I get very emotional and upset after these stupid results.

I'd complain to Apple lad. There's no way such a popular device such as the iPhone should be autocorrecting to such unique despicable terms.

Even Android phones need to be taught to autocorrect to popular yet comparatively mild and inoffensive swear words. Astonishing that iOS does stuff like that by default.

I'd complain to Apple lad. There's no way such a popular device such as the iPhone should be autocorrecting to such unique despicable terms.

Even Android phones need to be taught to autocorrect to popular yet comparatively mild and inoffensive swear words. Astonishing that iOS does stuff like that by default.

I have sent an email and report to apple via their live chat and also email services, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.