Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Explotar Ref.

Quizás si los colombianos no fueran tan cobardes y constantemente lesionados las cosas irían mejor.

: hayee:
If you say that for James, I would probably agree with you. He seems crystal and that is annoying.
Despite that, I think James with just 1 leg and 5 minutes in the field, plays a better football than the whole team.

0-0 huh? who would have guessed? I was at work, can someone fax me a highlight package. I don't wanna miss out on all the fun.

Never seen a midfield so devoid of ideas in the final third. When's the last time we had a proper goalscoring midfielder? Add to that the fact that Richarlison is woefully out of form. If calvert lewin doesn't score or we don't score from a corner we really struggle to create anything. Another missed opportunity tonight.

It was difficult to watch. our plan was to nullify Villa and not lose - success
But our attacking plan was get it up the field as quick as we can and hope Richy or DCL gets a lucky bounce or a defensive error. If we had won that game it was only ever going to be by a penno.

We just look absolutely aimless and devoid of any attacking instinct whatsoever. Depressing

Far from depressing wait until we get some real pace at right back and right wing with this defence and a sitting midfielder who can get the best out of Allan and Doucoure we will see great improvement

We should be all over those Champions League spots. Even an average record at home would of been sound.

1620940950384.png

Status
Not open for further replies.