Aston Villa (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbour42

Player Valuation: £500k
Hey guys, just had the exciting moment of buying my first Everton home ticket, travelling over from Australia and was wondering which pubs are usually frequented by Evertonians before and after the game?
Cheers

Hey guys, just had the exciting moment of buying my first Everton home ticket, travelling over from Australia and was wondering which pubs are usually frequented by Evertonians before and after the game?
Cheers

There is a few mate, just go down County Road, you can't miss them.

Cheers

Get a cab to county road mate, ask for The Brick, or the Thomas Frost, both will be full of blues on any match day, and both walking distance!

Get a cab to county road mate, ask for The Brick, or the Thomas Frost, both will be full of blues on any match day, and both walking distance!

For atmosphere, anywhere on County Road.
If, despite bing an Aussie, you want a decent pint, then I'd recommend the Thomas Frost.

Cheers

What a great game to come to goodison for. We will absolutely spank Villa which will result in you getting to hear all the songs and be part of a great atmosphere.

Where you sitting?

Also pub wise, any on the county road but be sure to pop into the wetherspoons in town first.

What a great game to come to goodison for. We will absolutely spank Villa which will result in you getting to hear all the songs and be part of a great atmosphere.

Where you sitting?

Also pub wise, any on the county road but be sure to pop into the wetherspoons in town first.

Cue 0-1 home defeat 3rd min Distin og threw everything but kitchen sink second half six stone wall penalty appeals waved away "one of those days" blatant handball in the box! Pienaar cruciate knee injury Anichebe Jelavic red cards.

Players lounge offer for the villa game is £25 and includes an unlimited bar 12.30 - 7.30, a bite to eat before the game and an ex player after the game for some guest speaking.

Who knew Villa were such a big international draw?

In my occasion it's because in that week there are several other football games and my friends aren't Everton supporter (actually one of them supports the ****e..). So we'll see Arsenal - Liverpool, QPR - Man City, Leicester - Wolves and Everton - Villa. I'm really looking forward to it:)

I hope I'll get some tickets for the Gwladys, i'm still waiting for the general sale to come.

How is it after the game? Do you celebrate an Everton win in these pubs you mentioned? Any suggestions?

In my occasion it's because in that week there are several other football games and my friends aren't Everton supporter (actually one of them supports the ****e..). So we'll see Arsenal - Liverpool, QPR - Man City, Leicester - Wolves and Everton - Villa. I'm really looking forward to it:)

I hope I'll get some tickets for the Gwladys, i'm still waiting for the general sale to come.

How is it after the game? Do you celebrate an Everton win in these pubs you mentioned? Any suggestions?

I'll be honest and say that I tend not to frequent the pubs before of after the game mainly because I'm slightly worried the locals will tale umbridge to my Stopfordian accent. The Wetherspoon's just round the corner from Goodison looks like it's great fun however and I would definately recommend it. Maybe one day I'll brave going in there myself

Status
Not open for further replies.