Confirmed Signing Asmir Begovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

You hope our 27 year old goalkeeper is playing poorly enough to be dropped for a 34 year old? Why?

You hope our 27 year old goalkeeper is playing poorly enough to be dropped for a 34 year old? Why?

Playing good for a few games towards the end of the season doesn't make an error prone keeper, who's weak on crosses good.

People seem to have forgotten all the mistakes he made in the past.

Playing good for a few games towards the end of the season doesn't make an error prone keeper, who's weak on crosses good.

You seem to have forgotten that he was great for us for the last 3 or 4 months of the season and was then the best goalkeeper at the Euros. Donnarumma won player of the tournament but Jordan beat him in every single metric a keeper is judged on.

begovic is a terrible goalkeeper. Much prefer olsen. Not that I really care either way. Just hope Jordan doesnt get injured. Be funny if we sold him and begovic became first choice

But if he starts the season well and continues like that, he won’t need to be displaced. Surely that’s best for everyone.

You seem to have forgotten that he was great for us for the last 3 or 4 months of the season and was then the best goalkeeper at the Euros. Donnarumma won player of the tournament but Jordan beat him in every single metric a keeper is judged on.

I haven't forgotten that. I just judge a player on his overall contribution to a season.

He finished the season really well. He's got to keep his levels of consistency for a whole season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.