Arteta or Silva?

Who would you have?

• Arteta

• Silva

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good enough for Arsenal, not good enough for Everton.

Think bigger.

But were not, were thinking of SIlva, I agree on thinking bigger but it looks more and more like none of the big names will be coming as one by one there all going to other clubs.

tumblr_mzgqz1zTpi1stgrfzo1_r1_250.gif

Not good enough for Arsenal, not good enough for Everton.

Think bigger.
Like who? The fact is Everton have to sign someone who is a risk-reward proposition. Both Silva and Arteta are just that. I’d prefer a Conte type as well but that’s not going to happen.

Of the two I’d go with Silva for his experience but only slightly.

SIlva has played for crap clubs and managed crap clubs, while Arteta has played at a very high level, has a lot of experience of the Premier League, worked under Pep.
Another issue we cant ignore about Silva is how he cant stay at a place for long, even as a player, for the first 10 years of his career he was at 9 clubs in his first 10 years?

In fact in 22 years as a player and a manager he went through 13 clubs but that includes 9 years at Estoril? Why so many in such a short period of time? Maybe he has a horrible attitude, the type a manager must have to down tools when another clubs shows interest.

Besides hasnt he shafted Watford himself, the club who paid his wages by giving info to Moshiri about things that happen between himself and Watford while he was at Hull? I might have that wrong as ive lost track a bit on that tapping up stuff, but what i do know is this guy is nothing but trouble, which is why he goes through so many clubs.

Arteta is the man

Status
Not open for further replies.