Match Thread Arsenal vs Everton - Preview, Discussion, Match Report & MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seen some disturbing footage on Twitter of our fans being attacked getting off a coach, with an older bloke looking in a bad way.
Yes just seen that picked there Mark there couple of old fellas bladderd and kids looks like one Coach.
They will pay for that next season at are place I garrentee you that.
Looked like after the game as they were getting on the coach.

The lads that are still active are not very happy about it to say the least.
Nobody went near them funny enough.
I hate tits like that picking there Mark they would run a mile if a gang of lads up for it had been around.
Sickening. You can bet the scum that did this won't be travelling to Goodison next season where I'm sure some of their fans are gonna pay heavily for this. Cowards. Someone needs to have a word with their crew to identify the rats.

Sickening. You can bet the scum that did this won't be travelling to Goodison next season where I'm sure some of their fans are gonna pay heavily for this. Cowards. Someone needs to have a word with their crew to identify the rats.
Coppers will have them in the cells in a week or two it's all over the net.
No hiding place, only needs one post with a name and it's game over.
To many phones on show for them to get off scot free.
Arsenal fans themselves will see it as a shithouse episode.

The lads that are still active are not very happy about it to say the least.
Nobody went near them funny enough.
I hate tits like that picking there Mark they would run a mile if a gang of lads up for it had been around.

That lad who sucker punched the older fella will have a knock on his door soon enough. He's obviously not a 'lad' either, with a replica shirt on and celebrating like a divvy when he puts the fella down. Could have ruined his life there for that little episode.

That lad who sucker punched the older fella will have a knock on his door soon enough. He's obviously not a 'lad' either, with a replica shirt on and celebrating like a divvy when he puts the fella down. Could have ruined his life there for that little episode.
He has just set an alarm for a call off the cops mate
his life will never be the same, the days of a £50 for fighting at the match are long over
The ones who wound me up the the ones who pushed passed to kick the fella on the floor, what the hell is that about?
Feel dead hard kicking a defenseless old guy and punching a clearly rotten drunk fella to top it off by the coach cowards .
Not normally one for wanting people nicked but this lot deserve it .

He has just set an alarm for a call off the cops mate
his life will never be the same, the days of a £50 for fighting at the match are long over
The ones who wound me up the the ones who pushed passed to kick the fella on the floor, what the hell is that about?
Feel dead hard kicking a defenseless old guy and punching a clearly rotten drunk fella to top it off by the coach cowards .
Not normally one for wanting people nicked but this lot deserve it .

You'd have had that lot on toast back in the day eh mate.

Thought there was some kind of honour code we’re you don’t attack shirt wearing fans? These shithouses all wearing Arsenal tops attacking old men and kids on one random coach. Totally unacceptable.