• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal 1 - 2 Everton

Lacazette (4)

DCL (7)
Richarlison (88)

[Note: The above prediction has not been properly vetted and cannot be considered a suitable basis for wagering]

DCL (18) Mina (76)
Martinelli (83)
Hanging on for dear life the last 10 minutes
I'd accept that. Nothing more nerve-janglin' than a slender Everton lead heading towards the end of the game. Still haven't got over the match where Pienaar dinked Almunia for my favourite Everton goal ever, and they still came back to nick a draw. Koff Everton.

Arsenal 1 - 2 Everton

Lacazette (4)

DCL (7)
Richarlison (88)

[Note: The above prediction has not been properly vetted and cannot be considered a suitable basis for wagering]
Nice - immediate strike back from the Blues and biding our time before striking with little time left for Arsenal to salvage a point. I like it a lot.

Is this on Sky? Moving house on Saturday so just need to know if I need the telly set up in time...

Ffs didn’t you get this finished last week?

Friends of ours agreed to help us move some stuff from our old flat to our new one yesterday. It's only 200 metres, pan flat and you go right past the local on the way... Anyway, they cried off. Too busy. Weather too bad. Staying in.

Guess who I see in the pub as my flu ridden carcass is hauling my seventh load of the afternoon? Idle sods.

Leave those good people alone in the pub this week, you monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.