• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford
Sidibe - Mina - Holgate - Digne
Bernard - Gomes - Morgs - Iwobi
DCL - Rico

Last second goal for Holgate off a Corner. 1-0 Toffs​

So faltering Everton under a manager who shouldn’t be there take on definitely-not-an—assistant-manager Arteta’s resurgent Arsenal who have catapulted themselves way up the league, broken some longstanding hoodoos, got misfiring players to fire and seen a total footballing style change after a dour and emotionless manger.

Oh wait hang on it’s the other way round isn’t it? Someone should probably tell Sky!

In all seriousness I’m not saying we should be battering them all over the park but a loss here is a VERY bad result.

Its weird, I was buzzing during Martinez first season we played these but I'm not really arsed here. I think it's because I genuinely liked a lot of the players then where as I pretty much dislike the vast majority today. Still, I think we should be giving this lot a serious game. Would be excellent to come away with a result in these.

DCL on the bench here after swanning around NY with Thomas Davies in all sorts of clobber. Thomas out of the squad till he falls into line and gets back in his tracksuits and nike airmax

Re the match il be disappointed if we don't get a win here and not said that in a while against Arsenal away. Should have too much going forward but wont keep a clean sheet so could be a draw

That Martinelli is coming into a bit of form for the Arse, I think we'll need to keep Holgate nearby to snuff him out. I'd have nightmares if Keane of Mina were up against him at this current time.

Despite how average they've looked this season I'd still be suprised if we won. Arsenal away has been a bogey fixture for us for as long as I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.