Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please just don't lose Everton
I dont think we will and sticking to the draw myself, some are thinking we will go there and just roll them over - we may do as we off course we will see, but even some are saying its 2 points droped if we draw-for me its only 2 points dropped if we are winning and conceed last minute to then draw-it shows how far we have came so quickly that some are not just thinking can we win there but saying we will win there

In our usual tradition I expect a beating at Arsenal. It would be great if we could do other, but long bitter experience of rabbits in the headlights tells me otherwise. What a great day it would be if we won or even drew though.

I dont think we will and sticking to the draw myself, some are thinking we will go there and just roll them over - we may do as we off course we will see, but even some are saying its 2 points droped if we draw-for me its only 2 points dropped if we are winning and conceed last minute to then draw-it shows how far we have came so quickly that some are not just thinking can we win there but saying we will win there
I'd take a draw. Keeps them below us and keeps our tally going up. Take points from United and Chelsea too and things are looking rosey

Here is Charlie Nicholas predictions, as i know some take a look at his usually weekly wrong predictions

This is a cracking game. Two points separate the two teams, teams that have taken a lot of criticism recently, although I must admit the criticism has been balanced.

Everton players were not at it under Marco Silva, I did not see a style and did not see commitment. The list of players that were not showing up was quite big. All of a sudden, Duncan Ferguson and Carlo Ancelotti have come in and got the results despite not playing brilliantly.

The Arsenal defence is looking solid, but Everton will still give chances, especially with Dominic Calvert-Lewin enjoying the best period of his career. I'm not overly happy with the personnel in front of the Arsenal defence. Granit Xhaka did not sprint back at any time to help out at Olympiakos and, while Mateo Guendouzi played well, he will not play this weekend.

Bukayo Saka has been different class, though, and Arteta has a nice headache selection from a group of improving attacking options. Arsenal finally have an opportunity to get away from the likes of 11th and 10th and threaten the race for Europe, if they get the momentum, why could they not grab a top-four position?

CHARLIE PREDICT: 3-1

Here is Charlie Nicholas predictions, as i know some take a look at his usually weekly wrong predictions

This is a cracking game. Two points separate the two teams, teams that have taken a lot of criticism recently, although I must admit the criticism has been balanced.

Everton players were not at it under Marco Silva, I did not see a style and did not see commitment. The list of players that were not showing up was quite big. All of a sudden, Duncan Ferguson and Carlo Ancelotti have come in and got the results despite not playing brilliantly.

The Arsenal defence is looking solid, but Everton will still give chances, especially with Dominic Calvert-Lewin enjoying the best period of his career. I'm not overly happy with the personnel in front of the Arsenal defence. Granit Xhaka did not sprint back at any time to help out at Olympiakos and, while Mateo Guendouzi played well, he will not play this weekend.

Bukayo Saka has been different class, though, and Arteta has a nice headache selection from a group of improving attacking options. Arsenal finally have an opportunity to get away from the likes of 11th and 10th and threaten the race for Europe, if they get the momentum, why could they not grab a top-four position?

LMFAO

Classic!

A big test of the squad's resolve this one. On every occasion over the last 12-18 months when they have been presented with a clear opportunity to make tangible progress, they have flunked it and not had the bottle.

Please let this be different.

...our record at these grounds suggests this type of prediction is reasonable. its up to us to change that perception and we can only do this on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.