Arsenal back for Jagielka?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact is that wenger doesnt pay "overprices"....i think now they can offer little bit more, because of that Fab-Tit.
but i think they will go after Cahill, good player, and cheaper, £13m and he is off bolton

I thought they were close to signing Scott Dann?
Weger's gone completely mad after so much criticism and said 'Fcuk this, You want a tight defence, I'll give you a tight defence' He's now going to buy Cahill, Dann, Jagielka, Yobo, Jonathan Woodgate, Titus Bramble, Franco Baresi, Claudio Gentile and Jack Charlton

Arselol are doing my head in with this.
Do they think us lacking in money means we'll sell our best players cheap? If anything all of our players will (well, should) cost more than they're worth on account of our effing situation!

Wouldn't be too suprised to see Man Utd come in for a bid for Jags after their injury woes at the weekend. If we have decided to let him go (bad news in my book) then at lesast there would be some competition to hike the price up. Worried that he didn't travel with squad tonight.

I don't think CB is their problem. They need a keeper, another goal scorer and a creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.