Arsenal back for Jagielka?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFinnFan

Finners
the fact is that wenger doesnt pay "overprices"....i think now they can offer little bit more, because of that Fab-Tit.
but i think they will go after Cahill, good player, and cheaper, £13m and he is off bolton

Jamo Martinez

Player Valuation: £70m
I thought they were close to signing Scott Dann?
Weger's gone completely mad after so much criticism and said 'Fcuk this, You want a tight defence, I'll give you a tight defence' He's now going to buy Cahill, Dann, Jagielka, Yobo, Jonathan Woodgate, Titus Bramble, Franco Baresi, Claudio Gentile and Jack Charlton

andrewkgsmith

Player Valuation: £1m
Arselol are doing my head in with this.
Do they think us lacking in money means we'll sell our best players cheap? If anything all of our players will (well, should) cost more than they're worth on account of our effing situation!

davmaher

Player Valuation: £10m
Wouldn't be too suprised to see Man Utd come in for a bid for Jags after their injury woes at the weekend. If we have decided to let him go (bad news in my book) then at lesast there would be some competition to hike the price up. Worried that he didn't travel with squad tonight.

Rook

Player Valuation: £70m
I don't think CB is their problem. They need a keeper, another goal scorer and a creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks