• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Votes: 25 7.5%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 20 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't we win this , it seems decades since we last won there but they are going through a iffy patch , we just need to nail the midfield could've done with Jimmy Mac for this one.
11/1 with a few bookies .

Why can't we win this , it seems decades since we last won there but they are going through a iffy patch , we just need to nail the midfield could've done with Jimmy Mac for this one.
11/1 with a few bookies .
Sam-Allardyce.jpg

Obviously I'd love us to get a result,but as its become a traditional loss if we only lose by the odd goal and don't lose too much of the confidence our last win generated I won't feel so bad.

Reality - we havent won there in ages think 1996 , Arsenal know how to turn us over at home , how is Sam is going to line up - "park the bus and I think were dead " !

Heart , - good one v LCFC Walcott , Coleman - hope we go for it not sit back ?

Conclusion - a piece of piss COYB 2-1

Our win over Leicester was an unexpected surprise.
Our expected loss to Arsenal will be unsurprising.

I have a feeling this'll be a 3-0 doddle for the Gooners

I wasn't surprised by our win on Wednesday and Walcott has given us a big lift. If Coleman continues as he did, a big if considering his level of match fitness, I think we might be in for a good spell for a change.

Arsenal are terrible on their bad days and they have a lot of them. I don't expect us to win, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Hey it's me again. I think I'm becoming more of an Everton fan than an Arsenal fan with each passing day. Is that even possible ?

Anyway, Arsenal have a good home record so I can't see them losing especially with new signings which should have rejuvenated the whole squad.

The only thing I will say is if they're cocky and underestimate you then they could be in for a surprise. This Arsenal team hate physicality and hate being pressed. Sitting back isn't as effective as with Ozil and Mkhi they can unlock defences.

Their defence is also a shambles when under threat and hitting them with pace and directness is vital. The team rarely gets back to help out the defence well.

I don't mind a draw and I don't mind an Everton win. I don't feel a connection at all to the Arsenal squad but I'll still cheer them.

Arsenal 3-4 Everton
(Auba x2, Mkhi) (Walcott x3 Rooney x1)

Status
Not open for further replies.