Arkadiusz Milik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't see it. If we're going to bring someone in to replace Kean, my feeling is it'd need to be someone who can play wide as well as central.

Why would Milik come in to jostle for one spot with Calvert-Lewin?
So you reckon someone like Zaha, mate?

So you reckon someone like Zaha, mate?

I was fairly sure that'd be the one, until the news just broke Kean is an option to buy, not an obligation.

I think we'd need to raise funds for Zaha. Maybe Walcott going the other way and another outgoing like Tom Davies would cover it, I dunno.

But yeah, someone like that who can cover several positions so we can rotate/have depth.

I was fairly sure that'd be the one, until the news just broke Kean is an option to buy, not an obligation.

I think we'd need to raise funds for Zaha. Maybe Walcott going the other way and another outgoing like Tom Davies would cover it, I dunno.

But yeah, someone like that who can cover several positions so we can rotate/have depth.
yeah, we have to sell some players. I was convinced Walcott would be on his way out, but Carlo shocked me yesterday. Guess he wants a big squad in terms of wingers.

Can't see it. If we're going to bring someone in to replace Kean, my feeling is it'd need to be someone who can play wide as well as central.

Why would Milik come in to jostle for one spot with Calvert-Lewin?
Milik is left-footed so he can also play as an Inverted right-winger. James can play in Gomes/Sigurdssons position.

Status
Not open for further replies.