Are you a Proper Evertonian? Apparently im not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he's slipped his tongue a bit there. Surely he can't mean that 10+ thousand blues who go the game are not proper fans, or at least I hope not.

Our manager thinks I am not a proper Evertonian since I stopped showing support to him

-------------------------------------

“When results are not going well there is a big fashion to be critical of our football club but proper Evertonians are showing their support and are realistic and are understanding that we have played a lot better than the results show.”
Why does Dunc look like an 8 bit computer game character in your avatar?

I feel the lid's on borrowed time now

Saturday will give us a big clue as to what state the players are in regarding moral

I'm glad he said what he has said, it was needed, hopefully the numbers will turn on him, when Proper Evertonians accept 12th-13th in the league at the end of Jan, well....... Make your own opinions. Never have I been a fan and the sooner he is gone the better.

Fraud
Out of his depth
He is like me playing on FIFA on legendary and then I realise I'm not good enough, pity he won't.

Beaten on Saturday which is highly likely then a defeat in the Derby and I think the match going fans will turn on him in a big way

Could get nasty
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_untitled(1).png

You would have to say we didn't deserve to lose against Stoke.

We should have had three points against Baggies.

That is not to say we played particularly well, just that we played better in those games than the result suggests.
Yep,bottom line has been we haven't been good enough,however we have had numerous injuries to key players,very poor decisions going against us and when we have made a mistake this season nine times out of ten we've been punished,IMHO we should,all things being equal(which they haven't!)have been at least ten points better off than we are currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.