Are you a Proper Evertonian? Apparently im not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay

Player Valuation: £8m
Our manager thinks I am not a proper Evertonian since I stopped showing support to him

-------------------------------------

“When results are not going well there is a big fashion to be critical of our football club but proper Evertonians are showing their support and are realistic and are understanding that we have played a lot better than the results show.”

In what game have we played better than the result we got? I seriously can't remember. But it's not really news that Martinez chats absolute hemp.

Our performances haven't 'been a lot better than the results show' though. Maybe slightly better, but we look like conceding every game and we struggle to break teams down when they sit back.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_gxuoz.jpg

Beaten on Saturday which is highly likely then a defeat in the Derby and I think the match going fans will turn on him in a big way

Could get nasty

In what game have we played better than the result we got? I seriously can't remember. But it's not really news that Martinez chats absolute hemp.

Arsenal at home we dominated for 80 minutes (but then I suppose if you concede 2 like that in the last 10 you don't deserve to win), City away arguably the ref had us off, Leicester away we were the better side, Sunderland away the ref had us off.

But then we didn't deserve anything at Anfield and could easily have lost 3-2 away to Wolfsburg etc. etc.

I'm not getting on the side's back (at the match at least. On here and in conversation I'm a nightmare), but to say 'real Evertonians', 'proper Evertonians' etc. annoys me a bit.

If you support Everton you're an Evertonian. Simple as.

You would have to say we didn't deserve to lose against Stoke.

We should have had three points against Baggies.

That is not to say we played particularly well, just that we played better in those games than the result suggests.

Status
Not open for further replies.