Are we stronger now than when we finished the season?

IS THETEAM STRONGER?

• YES

Votes: 194 47.9%
  • NO

Votes: 69 17.0%
  • KINDA MAYBE POSSIBLY WHO REALLY KNOWS LAD

Votes: 142 35.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Failure to address CB is a critical error I fear.

In squad terms I think we have moved ahead of Leicester and Wolves but I don't see us making any significant inroads on the top six, we may have done if we have not been left exposed at CB.

Easy tiger, yes we needed another CB but otherwise the team is stronger, there is depth there. Lets play a few games before this despair you are throwing out. Plenty goals in this new team, can't weight to see them.

Whos still a kid.

Massive potential but isnt Sergio Aguero just yet mate.

A kid rated as one of the best in the World.

The potential is there for him to score a decent amount, more than our forward last season. At least there is that.

We also might not pick up an injury, plus Gbamin may be the 3rd choice centre half.

A kid rated as one of the best in the World.

The potential is there for him to score a decent amount, more than our forward last season. At least there is that.

We also might not pick up an injury, plus Gbamin may be the 3rd choice centre half.
Exactly, there is cover. The new intake without doubt is improvement from last season.

Yes - I put on about 20 lbs and my body fat percentage is down 1.5%

What do you mean ‘that’s not what you meant?’

Honestly don't know until we have a few competitive games under our belt....certainly would have wanted a CB and think we were relying on Zouma opting to come to us permanently, but Luiz threw a spanner in the works. Progress may be slow and steady, but after some of the disasters we have endured, I would settle for that right now (and yes I understand the frustration of those fans who have never seen us win anything!). For me, Silva is now the key to get us playing as a team and maintaining the improvement we showed at the end of last season.......if he can't then we may be back to square one.

Honestly don't know until we have a few competitive games under our belt....certainly would have wanted a CB and think we were relying on Zouma opting to come to us permanently, but Luiz threw a spanner in the works. Progress may be slow and steady, but after some of the disasters we have endured, I would settle for that right now (and yes I understand the frustration of those fans who have never seen us win anything!). For me, Silva is now the key to get us playing as a team and maintaining the improvement we showed at the end of last season.......if he can't then we may be back to square one.
Well said sir but I have more confidence even to say I like what's happened with what has happened in this window, this is definatly a better squad

I think the answer is NO.
We lost a couple of our best players - one of which has not even been attempted to replace.

If Gbamin is good he probably still won’t be as good as Gueye.

Kean may become a top 6 striker in 2/3 years but please tell me one 19/20 year old foreign imported striker who made an impact at the top level of the prem ever?

I think we are in for a dismal season, in fact a complete debacle with the manager gone by Christmas if a centre half is injured.

I think the answer is NO.
We lost a couple of our best players - one of which has not even been attempted to replace.

If Gbamin is good he probably still won’t be as good as Gueye.

Kean may become a top 6 striker in 2/3 years but please tell me one 19/20 year old foreign imported striker who made an impact at the top level of the prem ever?

I think we are in for a dismal season, in fact a complete debacle with the manager gone by Christmas if a centre half is injured.

Wow. just, WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.