Are We Really A Big Club? SEO stats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niall001

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Irish SEO profesional here. Reading this (locked) thread got me wondering how many people Google the clubs mentioned so I added in the names of the club into AdWords Keyword Planner, which shows average monthly search volumes of people who see ads through Google for entered keywords.

Thought it'd be of interest enough to post. Here's the screen grab (Global search volumes):

everton-seo.png

Irish SEO profesional here. Reading this (locked) thread got me wondering how many people Google the clubs mentioned so I added in the names of the club into AdWords Keyword Planner, which shows average monthly search volumes of people who see ads through Google for entered keywords.

Thought it'd be of interest enough to post. Here's the screen grab (Global search volumes):

everton-seo.png

Yer ma.

tbf i google liverpool fc a fair bit

for instance:
Why are liverpool fc deluded bells?
Why are the media obsessed with liverpool fc?
Are liverpool fc hated by most of the country?
Who's that weird German lady managing liverpool fc?
and so on and so forth.

93.5% of stats can disagree with themselves and agree with 83.2% of unicorns.

Hi Niall,

My cousin, Lauren, is a SEO professional, too. She gets paid £13,000 pa (she's not sure what for) and let her boss (£14,000 pa, OTE £1,000,000,000) finger her in the office hallway because she thought it would be rude to say no. Thanks for your input x

Hi Niall,

My cousin, Lauren, is a SEO professional, too. She gets paid £13,000 pa (she's not sure what for) and let her boss (£14,000 pa, OTE £1,000,000,000) finger her in the office hallway because she thought it would be rude to say no. Thanks for your input x
can I have her number please?

ta

Hi Niall,

Cant reject a well mannered fingering though can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.