Are we gonna beat Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.
....remember Dobson getting picked for a run of England games with a temporary manager in charge (think it might've been Joe Mercer). He played really well in a team with a real innovative selection and approach. I know where you are coming from with the similar running style to Fellaini as Dobson had a really upright posture. He was what I call an 'elegant' footballer.
he must of been frustrated with some of the Everton teams he played in, number of times you would see him running around in circles keeping the ball, waiting for someone anyone to make a move into space that hardly ever happened , class player.

Off course we will,2-1 win is my prediction,but there's always the "they [Burnley] have not won this season" and you normally know what that means, when a team needing there 1st win etc means.

What should happen: Our 28m man finally clicks and bags a hat trick against hopeless relegation fodder, while Nais and Eto'o also net in a 5-0 romp that puts us back in Champions League contention.

What will happen: A 2-1 bum squeaker in which we go 2-0 up courtesy of a goalmouth scramble and a scrappy finish from Nais, while Rom spends the afternoon losing the ball and being frustrating. Jutkiewicz scores an obligatory goal against his former club for a grandstand finish but we cling on just....

Major fume on here at the fact we didn't win more convincingly.

Why are you all being so negative? We are in a great momentum everything is, at the moment, remainding me of everton from last season.We are playing Burnley,who are the weekest team in league and i'm apolutely sure we are going to win! COYB stay positive mates :D

Why are you all being so negative? We are in a great momentum everything is, at the moment, remainding me of everton from last season.We are playing Burnley,who are the weekest team in league and i'm apolutely sure we are going to win! COYB stay positive mates :D

The mojo returned the minute Jags silenced the Kop.

We would have won at OT but for the brilliance of De Gea and we haven't conceded a goal in the two games since.

I can see no reason for negativity regarding the Burnley game ;)

What should happen: Our 28m man finally clicks and bags a hat trick against hopeless relegation fodder, while Nais and Eto'o also net in a 5-0 romp that puts us back in Champions League contention.

What will happen: A 2-1 bum squeaker in which we go 2-0 up courtesy of a goalmouth scramble and a scrappy finish from Nais, while Rom spends the afternoon losing the ball and being frustrating. Jutkiewicz scores an obligatory goal against his former club for a grandstand finish but we cling on just....

Major fume on here at the fact we didn't win more convincingly.

Honestly i would take that, 3 points is 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.