Are we going to end up with a pop gun attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
50m for Benteke is fair. Benteke please.
I really don't think so, but everyone else's prices have gone mad because of our spending anyway so it doesn't really matter at this point.

Would prefer Girous though because he's got CL experience and used to being in the top 4, that sort of mentality will help us.

Our attack has been infuriatingly weak, inconsistent and dumb for quite some time and I don't see anything in the signings so far that would guarantee this is going to change.

Still time to add to it though, and I hope we do. I don't particularly want to watch Former Manchester United Football Club Legend Wayne Rooney waddling out to start games when he hits the inevitable form slump.

Having said that I don't think it's a disaster if we don't have 100% of our business done by the Stoke game. The market changes a lot as the window is about to close.

Our attack has been infuriatingly weak, inconsistent and dumb for quite some time and I don't see anything in the signings so far that would guarantee this is going to change.

Still time to add to it though, and I hope we do. I don't particularly want to watch Former Manchester United Football Club Legend Wayne Rooney waddling out to start games when he hits the inevitable form slump.

Having said that I don't think it's a disaster if we don't have 100% of our business done by the Stoke game. The market changes a lot as the window is about to close.

I am also outraged at the lack of signings.

...Ok so a pop gun uses air pressure to make a pop noise and looks like it is indeed some sort of barrel gun with what looks like a cork attached to a tether.

Popular in America or something.

You're talking about a cork gun there mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.