Appreciation and thank-you;

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to thank myself for continuing to provide hilarious edgy content to the site at a time when it's been badly lacking. It's a bit much to say I have kept the site going single handed but that I believe is the reality of it.

I, as I'm sure you all do, look forward to keeping this going until the next ban.
I'm sure you would like to thank the official photographer bigbadjeff.

I wish to recognise all the posters with “blue” in their name who post solely in the Liverpool thread, but only after they win. Their defence of our City rivals is impressive and truly shows that it is still the “family rivalry”. On an unrelated note, may it be said that pretending to be another teams supporter on their own forum isn’t even slightly weird and I’m sure without the advent of the internet they wouldn’t currently be weeping in their mother’s basement having gone a full decade without speaking to a member of the opposite sex as many on here have suggested. Keep up the good work ;)

Last edited:

Thank you to all who supported me through my Thailand debacle by posting on the thread and for the private messages which were most welcome and helped me get through a tough time.

Please standby for the sequel thread next time im on my hols.
Dude I cheered when I read your post that you on your way home - 6 Feb I think it was! Was way better read than watching GOT ep 4 tonight! Way to keep your chin up!!

Dude I cheered when I read your post that you on your way home - 6 Feb I think it was! Was way better read than watching GOT ep 4 tonight! Way to keep your chin up!!

I found out good news they dropped the case before then but didn't want to post on here and Everton that my freedom.

It wasn't til i was messaging from Singapore (think it was there, i was in a haze ha) that i knew properly i was coming home, felt good to have people rooting for me and happy i was on the way back though!

Status
Not open for further replies.