Bill Kenwright

Bill is the main reason we are not looked at as a big club anymore.
He’s killed us as a force
It was a sad day when he came on the board.
So many clubs ahead of us now. Our most barren spell in terms of success while he has been around. Oh and he’s still here ffs
Couldn’t make it up
How can you say he killed us as a force, twice before he took over we had to stay up on the last day of the season with favorable results, last season on Moshiris watch was nothing compared to them.

I can’t understand why you defend him. Are you his long lost son or something.

He’s a born liar. Lost count how many times.
Sells our best players when they don’t want to leave (ask Rooney)
Wanted Megson as manager until Walter advised him.
Dodgy mates involved with Everton (Philip Green)
Should never have bought Everton without the funds. He has lots now with his big fat profit out of Everton he has made
Best paid board member and still bleeding the club
I could go on but can’t be arsed
The guy is bad news

Oh by the way when he sacked Walter Smith we were in a relegation battle before Moyes took over.

Should never have bought Everton without the funds. He has lots now with his big fat profit out of Everton he has made
The guy is bad news

Oh by the way when he sacked Walter Smith we were in a relegation battle before Moyes took over.
He was a extra in one of kenwrights pantos

The guy is bad news

People defend him so the argument is balanced. If they didn’t we’d just have your nonsense about Rooney not wanting to leave ?

People defend him so the argument is balanced. If they didn’t we’d just have your nonsense about Rooney not wanting to leave ?
He admitted he didn’t want to leave on a radio program with Tony Bellew I believe.
Whether he meant it I don’t know but the way Everton have sold players in the past I wouldn’t put it past the board to be economical with the truth.
Especially Mr Kenwright

I don't see why it should be closed, people were happy enough to moan and post rubbish about him, now he is vindicated and back to being the good guy you don't want oeople to talk about him? Doesn't work like that.

how is Kenwright all of a sudden a good guy, the bloke has overseen the worst baron spell of trophies and reasons to celebrate in the clubs existence... the person that should be applauded for the last transfer window is Kevin Thelwall not Kenwright.

How can you say he killed us as a force, twice before he took over we had to stay up on the last day of the season with favorable results, last season on Moshiris watch was nothing compared to them.
He was only on the board, probably doing nothing.