Bill Kenwright

Yeah if you don’t mind him of course you want people to stop talking about him, because you’re in the 3% of fans that doesn’t mind him.
Its loads more than that. Don't assume this place is the whole fanbase.

I just think its massively distracting and pretty boring to be honest.

I also want him to stop being shown at matches on telly. I don't get why they do that.

No, im totally serious, what i wrote there is %100 correct., all those things actually happened. Point is, as the OP says, a lot of people need to eat some humble pie, but sadly they wont.
All of us now need to get behind the players, get behind the manager and get behind the chairmen, were all in this together, or at least we should be, only if we ALL pull in the same direction will Everton rise again. Last season i constanly pointted out unless the fans fully get behind the team we would be pretty much gone, and what happened, we finally got behind them and everyone to a man, including Frank knows the 12th man got us over the line.
The days of moaning about Kenwright for the sake of it need to be over
You seem to confuse something. 'We' are the club. Bill, the 'world's greatest living evertonian' isn't.
Good times eh? ??

oh don’t say the correct thing mate

i mean he’s a blue you know

in the boys pen an all that lark
I know and all those good times and all that! The thing is that this club did actually have good times back in the day.

There was once a time, when this club used to compete for and win trophies. I'm talking about actual trophies here, not imaginary ones of the seventh place variety!

Literally clinging on by his fingernails to be the luvvy at the centre of the first game at BMD. Will be shamelessly centre stage at ribbon cutting, firework launching and every interview going, if even from a zimmerframe by the time of it. We scoff at Stevie me but we have our own Bill me.

Odious.
Without spending a penny on the project.

He was probably the least wealthy of owners when he was and he kept us solid. We could quite easily have gone the way of Leeds with Peter Johnson. He found a billionaire and is in the process of overseeing a shiny new Stadium on the Docks which is pretty much the dream. If I was in his position I would be buried with his seat from the main stand. There is only so much he can do other than put his faith in manager's and players. The same as us.

I know what to expect so don't bother wasting both of our time please!

Literally clinging on by his fingernails to be the luvvy at the centre of the first game at BMD. Will be shamelessly centre stage at ribbon cutting, firework launching and every interview going, if even from a zimmerframe by the time of it. We scoff at Stevie me but we have our own Bill me.

Odious.

Oh god, I just had a horrible thought. He’s not going to ruin the last game at Goodison is he? On the pitch making some stupid speech? BOOOOOO