Bill Kenwright

Soon.

FZfqdaEWYAElKEp

"I've been present for the birth of every dinosaur on this island".

Billy Kenwright: lizard.

I wouldn't direct people on here elsewhere but its a forum that has been around for decades (in various guises). If the reality was the same as some of the stuff said online he would be getting chased every game. It doesn't happen.

You cant use the longest barren spell thing if you then said that if we did win something during this time then it wouldn't matter anyway as even small clubs win stuff. Can't have it both ways.

Last season was disastrous, actually most of Moshiri's reign his been as he is a bit of a danger. There is direct correlation between him taking the reigns of the club and us going in a downwards trajectory but somehow it is somebody elses fault. The same trajectory we were on before the worlds worst person took over the club of course but that doesn't fit the agenda does it?

So you cannot name the forum where 95% support BK? Why not? Most of us visit the various forums....

The obvious point I was making was that all our supposed peer group have won several trophies some trophies galore, and/or completely addressed all their stadium issues to increase their revenues further. We've won nothing, delivered nothing and have pitiful income in comparison!

Where have I said Moshiri has no blame? However, the fact is BK is still chairman of our board of directors. He is the one common denominator of the entire barren spell and multiple well documented failures before Moshiri. Moshiri has done his bit in paying off the debts he inherited, providing further funding and paying for the whole stadium project at the same time. His biggest failing was being an absent landlord and trusting his investment with a man who has never delivered!

It's time for a certain sect of GOT to swallow humble pie and admit Ken got it Wright by picking mosh and being our chairman.

This window has smeared egg upon the faces of the ingreats.

The floor is yours.. buckos.
Come back when we have some success the fellas been on our board for 32 years, granted it was another 11 years before he got the chairman’s position but it’s mostly been a mess. So one ok so far transfer window doesn’t make up for his mess. Still need two forwards and we still haven’t go another midfielder over the line.

Their job is to safeguard the club and make sure that we do not overspend and get ourselves into trouble which is exactly what happened. Any more that was generated WAS provided to keep our better players from leaving in terms of good contracts (of which the manager benefited from too).

This is the crux of the problem here though isn't it? People wanting money that did not exist to be spent? I get it, we all want to see players brought in etc but we have seen all too well these past couple of seasons what spending above your means can do to a club yet some people wanted that to happen 10 years ago too. I think that is madness personally.

Nonsense..... how could turning down the chance of Kings Dock, with our contribution coming from a board member ever be construed as safeguarding the club?

How can the totally ilconceived Destination Kirkby debacle ever be considered as safeguarding the club. It was a plan completely built on lies that he instrumental in formulating. Alk fully exposed by the public inquiry.

How could being involved with fraudsters Samuelson and Philip Green ever be considered as safeguarding our club.......I could do.... honestly, you're attempting to defend the indefensible.

Their job is to safeguard the club and make sure that we do not overspend and get ourselves into trouble which is exactly what happened. Any more that was generated WAS provided to keep our better players from leaving in terms of good contracts (of which the manager benefited from too).

This is the crux of the problem here though isn't it? People wanting money that did not exist to be spent? I get it, we all want to see players brought in etc but we have seen all too well these past couple of seasons what spending above your means can do to a club yet some people wanted that to happen 10 years ago too. I think that is madness personally.
He admitted himself he had to beg the banks from really coming down on us that was in 2011 12 years after he took us over so things were obviously gettin worse and worse so how can you say we wernt in trouble ,your making out like we were some well ran club and we werent we were far from it

He admitted himself he had to beg the banks from really coming down on us that was in 2011 12 years after he took us over so things were obviously gettin worse and worse so how can you say we wernt in trouble ,your making out like we were some well ran club and we werent we were far from it

Exactly.... it is revisionist nonsense to suggest otherwise.

We did comfortably the least to our stadium of ALL football clubs in the entire football league. So no spend there. We had a zero net spend on the pitch for over a 10 year period, which without the gift of Wayne Rooney and Moyes uncovering various other bargains, having to sell to buy would've left us even further adrift at the bottom of both net and real spend tables over the same period. Our matchday and other incomes flat-lined as we failed to attract any investment nor increase commercial incomes significantly compared to ANY of our rivals. Only TV money windfalls kept us going. We had to sell practically every property asset we had built up over generations.... our rainy day had arrived when all other clubs seemed to be awash with money, building new stands and stadia and still outspending us on the pitch. The club couldn't even do a development on the back of the car park, as they'd forgotten they'd already sold of an interest in it. Under questions at various AGMs he admitted our parlous financial state several times. That scrutiny grew as concerned shareholders armed with the accounts targeted specific mysterious dealings/relationships (other operating costs/Earl/Green etc).... and AGMs were then cancelled for the first time in the club's history. It was all getting rather too close to the knuckle. Trevor Birch came in, looked at our accounts and management structure and dropped it like a hot potato. Wyness was paid off on Green's Yacht with a massive nondisclosure agreement after the destination Kirkby debacle imploded... citing boardroom differences and control issues. The list is endless.

The first thing Moshiri had to do was to spend a small fortune to clear that accrued debt, just to allow the club to operate without the "wolves at the door" for the first time in years.

The happy clappers think the passage of time allows them to rewrite that history. It's all well documented.

Nonsense..... how could turning down the chance of Kings Dock, with our contribution coming from a board member ever be construed as safeguarding the club?

How can the totally ilconceived Destination Kirkby debacle ever be considered as safeguarding the club. It was a plan completely built on lies that he instrumental in formulating. Alk fully exposed by the public inquiry.

How could being involved with fraudsters Samuelson and Philip Green ever be considered as safeguarding our club.......I could do.... honestly, you're attempting to defend the indefensible.
I am not defending anything, this is the issue with your type, if you don't want BK's head on a pike outside Goodison then you are "defending him". I am just a realist who sits in the middle of the whole board thing. If you want to spin that into a divisive us vs them thing then go for it.

You are getting a bit confused here I think, Their job IS to safeguard the club. Whether they have done that or not is entirely up for debate. Their job is not to "give money to a manger to buy players" as you claimed, especially money we did not have.

We did not "turn down" Kings Dock for a laugh. We could not afford it.
We did not move to Kirkby and the only reason Kirkby was even on the table was because people were demanding we spend money we did not have, how do you make money? New stadium right?
Anyone with money is a "fraudster". Again though this is what you get when you put pressure on people to provide something that is not there. Desperation to try and quell the angry heads.

Again I see loads of anger and no actual solutions other than generic fantasy stuff. I don't know how your lot keep this stuff going for twenty odd years, nothing new or groundbreaking is ever said.

So you cannot name the forum where 95% support BK? Why not? Most of us visit the various forums....

The obvious point I was making was that all our supposed peer group have won several trophies some trophies galore, and/or completely addressed all their stadium issues to increase their revenues further. We've won nothing, delivered nothing and have pitiful income in comparison!

Where have I said Moshiri has no blame? However, the fact is BK is still chairman of our board of directors. He is the one common denominator of the entire barren spell and multiple well documented failures before Moshiri. Moshiri has done his bit in paying off the debts he inherited, providing further funding and paying for the whole stadium project at the same time. His biggest failing was being an absent landlord and trusting his investment with a man who has never delivered!
It's Blaukopf OK? Formerly known as WSAG. I didnt want to mention another forum out of respect for this one. I am nice like that.

So all that matters is putting in money right? Just so we have that straight.

I am not defending anything, this is the issue with your type, if you don't want BK's head on a pike outside Goodison then you are "defending him". I am just a realist who sits in the middle of the whole board thing. If you want to spin that into a divisive us vs them thing then go for it.

You are getting a bit confused here I think, Their job IS to safeguard the club. Whether they have done that or not is entirely up for debate. Their job is not to "give money to a manger to buy players" as you claimed, especially money we did not have.

We did not "turn down" Kings Dock for a laugh. We could not afford it.
We did not move to Kirkby and the only reason Kirkby was even on the table was because people were demanding we spend money we did not have, how do you make money? New stadium right?
Anyone with money is a "fraudster". Again though this is what you get when you put pressure on people to provide something that is not there. Desperation to try and quell the angry heads.

Again I see loads of anger and no actual solutions other than generic fantasy stuff. I don't know how your lot keep this stuff going for twenty odd years, nothing new or groundbreaking is ever said.

You say you're not defending things, then go on to try to defend the indefensible with nonsensical platitudes.

How could we not afford the kings dock when a member of our own board was literally offering to pay our contribution? The same directors were paid off by Green/Earl.....

Kirkby wasn't only on the table because "people were demanding us to spend money" at all. We needed to address our stadium issues..... it was supposed to be the "stadium effectively for nothing" it was driven by our silent partners wanting to build a massive shopping mall in a strategic location that couldn't possibly get planning permission without our pretend "community based" stadium development. All built on lies and the at the behest of our retail led schemers.

You mean the "generic fantasy stuff" that has been the reality for all our supposed peer group and many more besides. ALL of whom did more to address their stadium issues and increase their income.

Your attempt to soft soap layers and layers of cock ups, lies and failures is astounding. "Everyone with money is a fraudster"....... oh dear. Why not go to a bank then? Of course, you can't do that when you've run the place into the ground and sold off all of the material assets.

You're right, we don't have to come up with anything new.... the evidence is all there and always was. You're just making stuff up as you go along...... like Everton forums with 95% in support of BK?

It's Blaukopf OK? Formerly known as WSAG. I didnt want to mention another forum out of respect for this one. I am nice like that.

So all that matters is putting in money right? Just so we have that straight.

I know the site, haven't looked at it for a long while but can't remember any 95% polled support for BK.

It's time for a certain sect of GOT to swallow humble pie and admit Ken got it Wright by picking mosh and being our chairman.

This window has smeared egg upon the faces of the ingreats.

The floor is yours.. buckos.
I'm not aggressively anti Bill Kenwright, but the £500m waste - or whatever you call the post Roberto Martinez period - has not happened overnight, and what bothers me is not just a lack of a single strategy, or even 2 strategies, but the fact that there have been several very very different approaches to transfers, structure, managers and even the stadium. If we thought that the 'humble' strategy we're pursuing now was the right way to go, why did we do the crazy summer 2017. If Silva + Brands were the way, why not back them (And ensure the coaching staff was better). IF a structure and youth, and the odd marquee signing is the way forward, why not that from the start? in 2017, there were definitely transfers around of the type we're seeing now. It's just sad it's taken so much money and time to get to the point where we are today.