Bill Kenwright

But your doing that daft thing were everything is his fault, and it's failing miserably now.
If him being charmen is the reason we are in our current mess how come things were a lot better pre Moshiri?
People blame him for things when he was on the board when PJ owned the club, or when he was on the board but Carter was the chairman, but the truth is our most stable times in the last 30 odd years we're when he both owned the club AND when he was chairman, the real damage was done either side

That's the thing with this things, sometimes you have to look deeper into what's going on and the reasons, not everything is black and white.
71BCB44D-5CF9-4770-ACB3-2833191D0B45.jpeg

We ARE like Bolton/Southampton. We are like every club. We are not a special case.

The sky is black thing doesn't really work in this instance as I am going straight down the middle here. KD would have been nice, it was not to be though so it is what it is. I am not concerned about the past.

There are very fine margins with doing "ok" by the way. If we win the 2009 cup final (lost 3 massive players before it, had a manager who always craps himself in big games) and say we didn't get a dodgy corrupt ref for the Villarreal game and actually qualify for the CL and push on from there and things quite so bad? These are football issues that happen on the pitch. The margins are incredibly fine yet people are so black and white with their opinions.

The black and white thing is where you have got me wrong mate. The new stadium might have made next to no difference performance wise on the pitch. From the standpoint we would have saved ourselves millions - hundreds of millions + interest on that, and that's not including the hundreds of millions more we would have earned from having 15k more seats over nearly two decades with better corporate facilities, one of the biggest stadiums in the country (which gave Newcastle a push), you can see we would have given ourselves a BETTER chance to succeed albeit with no guarantees.

By the way we are not like those clubs you mention, just like we are not like utd and the RS. There are levels in football, you know this. If a lesser club over extends itself it can easily get in to hot water. We still have far more pull than those clubs which has helped us maintain our place in the PL. That's not to say it can't change in the future, Sunderland are an example to us for how a historic club can go so long being a nonentity that finally those lines start to blur. But we aren't there yet and 20 years back we were even more relevant.

But we aren't there yet and 20 years back we were even more relevant.
20 years? As recent as 7 years ago we were relevant, but today thanks to Moshiri our only relevance has been letting Carlo hang around for a bit and us thinking his presence made us one of the big boys, even though he didn't even care about us.

But your doing that daft thing were everything is his fault, and it's failing miserably now.
If him being charmen is the reason we are in our current mess how come things were a lot better pre Moshiri?
People blame him for things when he was on the board when PJ owned the club, or when he was on the board but Carter was the chairman, but the truth is our most stable times in the last 30 odd years we're when he both owned the club AND when he was chairman, the real damage was done either side
I blame him directly for the things that he has been responsible for. I have no problem in listing them. I'll give a simple clue for your simplistic faux analysis..... We've had NO success under him. NO trophies whatsoever! The longest barren spell in the club's history and our clubs lowest ranking in terms relative value. Moyes gave us a few away days in Europe. That's it! We were a complete financial basket case and as soon as Moyes ability to spot a bargain went, the club spiralled to the point when he had to sell because the debts were so large. Moshiri bailed us out, then gave the same serial failures his cheque book. He's bankrolled the club and now he's bankrolling the stadium, because no-one will go near us! We're a nothing club that even his £half billion plus couldn't fix! But nothing is his fault?

That's why 90% want rid of him!

I blame him directly for the things that he has been responsible for. I have no problem in listing them. I'll give a simple clue for your simplistic faux analysis..... We've had NO success under him. NO trophies whatsoever! The longest barren spell in the club's history and our clubs lowest ranking in terms relative value. Moyes gave us a few away days in Europe. That's it! We were a complete financial basket case and as soon as Moyes ability to spot a bargain went, the club spiralled to the point when he had to sell because the debts were so large. Moshiri bailed us out, then gave the same serial failures his cheque book. He's bankrolled the club and now he's bankrolling the stadium, because no-one will go near us! We're a nothing club that even his £half billion plus couldn't fix! But nothing is his fault?

That's why 90% want rid of him!
90% do not want rid of him. (such a random number)

90% on here maybe. Big difference.

Honestly though we are crap because we keep buying crap players for decent money. That is why we are crap.

The barren spell thing is very misleading (purposely). We should have won something during this time but we didn't, again because of flaws on the pitch and bad times. We could have won the cup in 2012 if Distin didn't mess up in the most telegraphed manner ever and if Moyes has the guts to press on against Liverpool's 5th choice goalie or whatever he was. As I said earlier, fine margins.

Apart from the fact they don't, they rationalise them to an outcome that suits agenda, reality is different.
The debt sky rocketed under kenwright that’s a fact no matter what way you want to look at it , we sold off or outsourced everything under him that’s another fact , the other parasite board members came on board under him these are all facts lad no agenda

The debt sky rocketed under kenwright that’s a fact no matter what way you want to look at it , we sold off or outsourced everything under him that’s another fact , the other parasite board members came on board under him these are all facts lad no agenda
What you have done there is list things he did for our benefit, he sold things to bring in funds, the debts went up yes but it was a means to an end, we had too buy, we had to bring in players, thats if we wanted to carry on pucnhing above our weight in the top 8, of course he could of not done that, and sacrificed our status as a Premier League side, but he didnt, he did right

What you have done there is list things he did for our benefit, he sold things to bring in funds, the debts went up yes but it was a means to an end, we had too buy, we had to bring in players, thats if we wanted to carry on pucnhing above our weight in the top 8, of course he could of not done that, and sacrificed our status as a Premier League side, but he didnt, he did right
For our benefit ? He done it do pay off the debts he and the board had ran up how can you make out like that was a good thing? Unreal I can’t get me head round how you thinks he’s done a good job I wish I could because my list of people i hate would be down by one

90% do not want rid of him. (such a random number)

90% on here maybe. Big difference.

Honestly though we are crap because we keep buying crap players for decent money. That is why we are crap.

The barren spell thing is very misleading (purposely). We should have won something during this time but we didn't, again because of flaws on the pitch and bad times. We could have won the cup in 2012 if Distin didn't mess up in the most telegraphed manner ever and if Moyes has the guts to press on against Liverpool's 5th choice goalie or whatever he was. As I said earlier, fine margins.

90% of a large sample of Evertonians polled over a very long period is pretty representative. I haven't seen support for him on any Everton forum for years.

Fine margins apply to all clubs.... I'm sorry but just one final and one top 4 finish tells you it has been far from just "fine margins". Lots of small clubs have won things in that time.... a token trophy is hardly the success we should be aspiring to, but we haven't even managed that! LFC have been predominantly mediocre in the same period and have added more trophies than we have ever won. We've come nowhere near challenging on the pitch and off it we've fallen far behind all of our supposed peer group in terms of income.

Throw in Kings Dock, FSF, Kirkby, Samuelson, Philip Green, no AGMs etc.... we've been a disaster.