Match Thread Apollon Limassol - EL 6pm 07.12.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't play anyone that you plan on starting on Sunday (I assume its the same XI from the last two wins) but also get our bench/subs playing time so that they stay sharp

-----Sandro-Niasse------
Lookman-----------Vlasic
----Schneids---Besic----
Foulds-Jags-Feeny-Jones
----------Robles----------

Don't play anyone that you plan on starting on Sunday (I assume its the same XI from the last two wins) but also get our bench/subs playing time so that they stay sharp

-----Sandro-Niasse------
Lookman-----------Vlasic
----Schneids---Besic----
Foulds-Jags-Feeny-Jones
----------Robles----------

Can't play Niasse mate as he's not registered plus Gethin Jones is 22 and I think we can only play players under 21 if they haven't been registered ( like Garbutt is too old at 24 )

Can't play Niasse mate as he's not registered plus Gethin Jones is 22 and I think we can only play players under 21 if they haven't been registered ( like Garbutt is too old at 24 )

Forgot that about Niasse, start Mirallas then. As for RB, whoever is eligible and not named Mason or Jonjoe. You also have to hold out Cuco.

Let this be the send off for Krazy Kev and Sh*tty Schnieds

And wreck our best derby player for a generation. We need him wrapped in cotton. Derby hero. (Of modern times)

How sad.
Our best derby player, who when he was up against Wisdom at Goodison and was ragging him everywhere, went off with a jarg injury which the coaching staff were fuming about ?
That fella ? Or is he our best Derby player cos he kicked Suarez once ? And he couldn't even do that well enough for Suarez to have to go off ?

Our best derby player, who when he was up against Wisdom at Goodison and was ragging him everywhere, went off with a jarg injury which the coaching staff were fuming about ?
That fella ? Or is he our best Derby player cos he kicked Suarez once ? And he couldn't even do that well enough for Suarez to have to go off ?

That exact fella.

Robles

Besic - Jagielka - Feeney

Schneiderlin - Beningame

Lookman - Klaassen - Mirallas

Vlasic - Sandro
I actually think that's a decent team, dynamic with a bit of pace here and there. Vlasic supporting Sandro up top is worth a look I reckon, him or Mirallas.

Possibly mate, he would still have issues though on who to play as wingbacks don't you think?
Been pondering this over my tea. 3 at the back may not be an option after all due to no available wing-backs. This would likely mean a really make shift defence containing at least 2 of Feeney, Foulds or Gibson. One of Feeney or Foulds would also likely be out of position as a full back in a back 4.

I suppose if you are going to try it out in any game it may as well be this one.

Would love to see Liam Walsh get a run out here, Henen too.

Having said that, I’m conscious we need to be building a winning mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.