Match Thread Apollon Limassol - EL 6pm 07.12.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would UEFA fine us for jibbing off this Anussol with fringe/youth players?

I bet ManU will make 7-8 changes for their CL game tonight. There will still be more than enough Internationalists in the team and we should still hump them mercilessly.

Genuinely forgot this game was even a thing. Can we not just stay in England and forfeit a 3-0 defeat? Waste of time with the derby coming up.

Just play a bunch of kids and no marks like Mirallas.

Its hard to pick a team without knowing the team for Sunday, but I personally would go with :

Robles
Feeney - Williams - Besic
Lennon ----- Beni ----- Martina
Lookman-- Klaassen -- Vlasic
Sandro - Mirallas
That would be great, then we could all see for ourselves that Besic should be no where near a back anything, just doesn't have the concentration/disciple for it.

Robles

Keane -Besic - Jags

Lookman- McCarthy/Baningime - Snides- Klaassen

Vlasic---------- Kev

Sandro
Besic as a nominal sweeper just in front of the other two

Wouldn't have a single player involved who will be in the 18 on Sunday and I'd use it to give anyone who is in need of minutes for fitness

(You don't need to be registered if you were 21 or under on 1st September and have been at the club for at least two years)

Something like...

GK Stekelenberg
RB Gethin Jones
CB Feeney
CB Besic
LB (Struggling here)
CM McCarthy
CM Baningime
CM Klaassen
RW Henen
ST Sandro
LW Mirallas

Wouldn't have a single player involved who will be in the 18 on Sunday and I'd use it to give anyone who is in need of minutes for fitness

(You don't need to be registered if you were 21 or under on 1st September and have been at the club for at least two years)

Something like...

GK Stekelenberg
RB Gethin Jones
CB Feeney
CB Besic
LB (Struggling here)
CM McCarthy
CM Baningime
CM Klaassen
RW Henen
ST Sandro
LW Mirallas

Guarantee that this reserve team is gonna win 4-0

Robles​
Jones - Feeney - Jags - Besic
Beni - Schneiderlin
Lookman -- Klaassen -- Vladic
Sandro

If any of the injuried lads are fit enough to travel and maybe get a few minutes that would be a bonus.

Robles
Jones - Feeney - Foulds - some local
Adeniran - Baningime - Evans
Bowler - Henen - Bassala

I'd also take Mirallas and Schneiderlin and book them into the worst rooms possible. Unused subs.

On the basis of anyone over 21 cant play if the yare not on this list here
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/09/05/europa-league-squad-confirmed

So people putting Gethin jones in, 1 he's not on the list and 22 & 2 im pretty certain hes injured

1.Robles
2.Besic
3.Foulds
4.Baningime
5.Keane
6.Feeney
7.Sandro
8.McCarthy
9.Niasse
10.Klaassen
11.Lookman

Providing we are unchanged again for the derby 9which im not sure we will be) i wouldnt take a single starter over there.
Out of the 4 of Allardyce, Ferguson, Shakespeare & Lee, i would only see the need of 2 to travel, if it wasent for uefa laws i would give the gig to unsworth to takae over for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.