Anyone for a Cornet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

…no thanks, missed incredible chances on the run-in when the pressure was truly on. The sitter at Norwich was unbelievable and the arrogance of his insistence on taking the penalty he missed at West Ham is enough to put me off.

That’s bloody awful.

…no thanks, missed incredible chances on the run-in when the pressure was truly on. The sitter at Norwich was unbelievable and the arrogance of his insistence on taking the penalty he missed at West Ham is enough to put me off.

He is a left footed player...richy had a similar miss I believe against Leicester...

Did more than a fair few of our players to keep us up tbf

He is a left footed player...richy had a similar miss I believe against Leicester...

….he was a yard out, Bob Latchford would put one in with his backside from there. It’s a fair point about Richarlison, but he then scored the key goals that helped keep us up. Cornet insisted he take a vital penalty at West Ham and missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.