Anyone else feeling damn positive?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldowl1

Player Valuation: £150k
I hate to be a beacon of positivity in an otherwise depressed, glass half empty woe is me kind of forum (we are evertonians after all?) But my god we have improved massively since that day ol' Marco left.
I'm obviously not the first to say this, even those lads at MOTD agree but watching us play it really is night and day. Remember when we conceded goals at set pieces for a laugh? Well were scoring them now! Remember when the reaction to going a goal behind was throwing 19 strikers on in blind hope? Remember never winning away for what felt like a decade?
We look like we have a plan now, analysing oppositions strengths and weaknesses and adjusting accordingly. It's coaching at its most basic level but my god it's been absent.
Let's sign a couple and go flying into next season with that glass half full instead. UTFT!

I hate to be a beacon of positivity in an otherwise depressed, glass half empty woe is me kind of forum (we are evertonians after all?) But my god we have improved massively since that day ol' Marco left.
I'm obviously not the first to say this, even those lads at MOTD agree but watching us play it really is night and day. Remember when we conceded goals at set pieces for a laugh? Well were scoring them now! Remember when the reaction to going a goal behind was throwing 19 strikers on in blind hope? Remember never winning away for what felt like a decade?
We look like we have a plan now, analysing oppositions strengths and weaknesses and adjusting accordingly. It's coaching at its most basic level but my god it's been absent.
Let's sign a couple and go flying into next season with that glass half full instead. UTFT!
No

Yes

dreams.gif

Pleased we're starting to shift some dross. Need us to be linked with boss players for me to get excited. But I can't see us making money moves atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.