Any Singaporean toffees here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrokang

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Inappropriate Language
Hi, new to the forum here... just wondering if there were any Everton blues from Singapore, where I'm from. I follow the PL but also follow the local scene too sometimes...

Too many red [Poor language removed] and United fans here imo

Hi, new to the forum here... just wondering if there were any Everton blues from Singapore, where I'm from. I follow the PL but also follow the local scene too sometimes...

Fastest ever points deduction ? lol

*and just to stay on topic. (mods with itchy trigger fingers) I don't know if there are any others from Singapore on here, but welcome anyway ;)

I used to be one in SG...till i moved lol

Chijmes + boat/clarke quay are full of RS and United 'fans'.

Used to go to Chijmes for the derby games...the bar next to Harrys...outside 3 huge screens...inside loads of vermin

Welcome in. I did my National Service in Singapore 1955/57. Played a lot of football out there, have got a photo of a local team we played who called themselves The Arsenal. I was based at Tyersall camp which was close to the Botanical gardens. Don't think its there any more. My daughter has recently returned to the UK after 4 years in Singapore working for Royal Bank of Scotland. Loved my time in Singapore.

My grandad was held as a Far East prisoner of war by the Japs in Changi Singapore in 1943 that’s the only connection I’ve had. Never been myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.