Anti Everton Pundits

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BBC have some outspoken pundits simply to make controversial/ridiculous statements.

The principal ones just now are Sutton and Savage; if fans are talking about them, then the BBC are happy.

So the 3 or 4 you mentioned are blatantly bias or a joke as in Merson's case. Sky might not be anti-Everton but their pundits are.
Merson is fighting demons now and needs his Sky employment. He will say whatever it takes to stay on point with United and RS who must surely form the majority of football supporters.

Gus Poyet just pre-emptively sold on Everton's behalf a hypothetical 2019/20 DCL that does everything the current incarnation does but also scores 20+ goals a season. lol

Andy Goldstein on TalkSport talking to former ref Dermot Gallagher.

Goldstein: Richarlison's goal, his foot was high, dangerous play. It should have been ruled out.
Gallagher: I thought it was a great bit of skill and there was nothing wrong with it.

I don't think Sky are anti Everton...

I will ask you to go check out skys front page !!! Pogba interview stating how losing to us was embarrassing and how sorry he was... sky can do one !!!! They wont be getting a single penny from me
Well you have embellished the truth there. Pogba nor the headline was how losing to us was embarrassing. The headline & story was that thier performance was embarrassing. Of course Sky are going to run that story.
Man Utd were bad against us. We are not getting the credit we deserve but Man Utd were still crap & a high profile player is admitting it. That's a story.

Andy Goldstein on TalkSport talking to former ref Dermot Gallagher.

Goldstein: Richarlison's goal, his foot was high, dangerous play. It should have been ruled out.
Gallagher: I thought it was a great bit of skill and there was nothing wrong with it.

Talksport have a very deliberate strategy of taking extreme positions, such as the one above, to generate an intense debate. It's best not to take them seriously as I doubt any of their presenters believe the rubbish they come out with.

I'm still fuming the way Gary Neville said "EVERTON" as if we were a pub side.
Ironically, that's how everyone else says the name "GARY NEVILLE?!" Like standing in a St Bernard's diarrhea on your first trip out in brand new white trainers just as the prettiest girl in the world finally notices you.

Well you have embellished the truth there. Pogba nor the headline was how losing to us was embarrassing. The headline & story was that thier performance was embarrassing. Of course Sky are going to run that story.
Man Utd were bad against us. We are not getting the credit we deserve but Man Utd were still crap & a high profile player is admitting it. That's a story.
No it isn't....how many...well anyone ever !!! has come on sky for a front page interview and said no disrespect to the opposition, But we just didn't try. It's a stitch up. How can we be allowed to enjoy a comprehensive victory if the media, oppo fans and well the football world will put it down to just that. We were ace and no one but us it seems know it. I hate sky. My opinion like but it's a hideous organisation that is supposed to be a neutral sports news setup. It should be called Red Sports...or Top 6 telly. Fair play like if you don't see it. I am becoming a bitter in my old age.

Long may we continue to play Chelsea, Arsenal and United when they are all off form.
Just a shame we didn’t meet West Ham, Millwall and Fulham when they were off form as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.