Anti Everton Pundits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are Wolves suddenly flavour of the month then?

Small club in a small pit of a city with smaller fanbase.

They are flavour of the month as they are "best of the rest" and playing in europe throwing money around on decent players.

We are lumped in with Leicester, West Ham and Watford as mid table.

You can guarantee Wolves will be 7th in the betting stakes for the PL title next season as they are seen as better and will receive more media coverage because of it.
Yes, we're lumped in with Wolves, Leicester, West Ham and Watford. Sometimes it's Southampton and Stoke or Newcastle and Crystal Palace.
At other times it's Middlesboro and Aston Villa or Sunderland and Blackburn.

The difference is that they all come along for a while and then disappear. Everton never goes away.

Effing disgraceful lads, the BBC have already got us marked to finish 8th again! ;)

It will never beat BT Sports race for Europe graphic in 13/14 that didn’t include us when we were in 4th at the time and ended up finishing 5th ahead of United and Spurs.

It will never beat BT Sports race for Europe graphic in 13/14 that didn’t include us when we were in 4th at the time and ended up finishing 5th ahead of United and Spurs.

I remember when we were 3rd and they were going down the league “ Chelsea stay top one point ahead of 2nd placed United , Arsenal are 6 points off the top in 4th” that wasn’t the exact teams as I can’t remebrr that well, I just remember them completely ignoring us in 3rd , literally didn’t even mention us or the word 3rd. It’s really weird and it happens all the time.

Have to say some of the most Anti Everton stuff I see comes from Blues including here. Not knocking anyone here but seems odd to slag the club here and then complain about the Mirror &c.

So, here we go again lads...

MOTD2

Jermaine Jenus:

"How bad were Wolves today... Blah, blah, blah"

Even when given the chance to praise our crosses, not even our tremendous performance, nah, it was just bad defending...

What an utter Plick!!

Status
Not open for further replies.