2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barney Ronay sounds like a fictional muppets character, but if you can get through the hot air writing, there are some interesting existential points. The transfer is definitely not as deep as he’s making it out to be, and he’s unfair to Gordon in some ways.

Thought there was no chance he'd be staying tbh, interesting

I have a feeling he wasn't exactly pushing for the transfer to the degree that was made out he was.

Also feel that the massive bids where much more half now half if he does x,y,z which doesn't suit us whatsoever as it's a yeah if he becomes worth 100m you'll get your 50/60 if he doesn't well you'll get 25 and we'll sell him for more anyways.

Also think Lampard has really stuck his neck out for him wholeheartedly and to sell him would be really undermining on him.

F11C7277-A5E4-47BD-BC0D-5B8CA71A9C33.jpeg
Let’s give it a twirl and see whose name comes out next

Be the happiest in a long time as an evertonian if we chose Gordonand tell these spent boys to koff.

I dont care if he stinks the gaf out the rest of his career.

Dunno about you mate, but I find the way Chelsea literally are a conveyer belt for some amazing players that they literally sell at the first chance without giving a second though about or often even giving a chance too either, but frequently target young players developed by others.and the media go on about how the player has to want to go there or their an idiot.

It's kinda a weird.

Unbelievable academy that's produced scores of amazing players - about two of which ever made it at chelsea

Barney Ronay sounds like a fictional muppets character, but if you can get through the hot air writing, there are some interesting existential points. The transfer is definitely not as deep as he’s making it out to be, and he’s unfair to Gordon in some ways.

It's not a bad article, but it has the feel about it that it was written a week or so back when this deal looked almost certain and now he's tweaked it a hell of a lot to be able to still use it now that the move looks dead.

I have a feeling he wasn't exactly pushing for the transfer to the degree that was made out he was.

Also feel that the massive bids where much more half now half if he does x,y,z which doesn't suit us whatsoever as it's a yeah if he becomes worth 100m you'll get your 50/60 if he doesn't well you'll get 25 and we'll sell him for more anyways.

Also think Lampard has really stuck his neck out for him wholeheartedly and to sell him would be really undermining on him.
But our fans said he was a rat!
Im confused, it’s almost as if the fans turned on our player on the back of an empty rumour…..

Status
Not open for further replies.