2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being an Evertonian and actually WANTING to sell him!
I'm not sure that's fair Spadge, Evertonian's want the best for the club, A lad who has scored 4 goals, £50-60 million would/could of been terrific for the club
Well, That's a large pile of money in helping FFP and to help build out the rest of the squad.
I spose It's fine, He stays, We don't get to rebuild.....Maupay and Gana will deffo help us stay in the league, For sure !!!

Onwards and Sideways

I think the chances of this happening are receding.
The manager clearly doesn't want to sell and the deal being offered does not seem to be as good as the 60m suggested.
Hope so. He would be well advised to stay put for 3 or 4 years he will play regular football with us. Can understand round year 25/26 we are still farting about with Moshri and Bill playing football manager he wants off we cash in.

With an "elite" club after him, regular champion league attendees, if we have the desire to be in that category we keep this kind of player.

Genuine question; why do people think we’d sell Gordon to Chelsea permanently, but only get players from them on loan?

Am I missing something?
1661524754432.png

Bring on the limited editions!

I hope the packs are kind to us and we do get Gana or Garner (or both - double whammy)!

I would think it obvious that if a deal was done the club would want to keep it secret so we can get replacements in without teams knowing we had all that money to hand.

I don't know if that's actually possible with all the ITKs these days, but it's logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.