2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those 'fashionable' kecks he wore to make a statement to the cameras on the first day back of pre-season.

The Claire Balding bouffant hair do.

Thinking he's good enough to replicate the Gabriel Jesus celebration.

Too big for his boots. Should be grafting to make a name for himself at that age, not trying to be the next concert star of Teen Vogue.

Koff will ya. £47m will do just nicely. It's at least £27m more than I could ever imagine him being sold for in his current state.
cover* star ffs

If we dont make signings we could very easily go down.

If the Alli and Gordon transfers go through our bench on Saturday is going to be a good laugh
Wait is your concern we're going to sell Gordon and do nothing or sell him and sign bad players? I can't really see a world where we sell him and no one comes in.

That's fine but like I said, Brighton valued Cucurella at £40m initially, then upped it to £50m and then asked for more when Chelsea came and bid against themselves.

You take advantage when you deal with these clubs.

It's no different to a Bundesliga club selling a player to another Bundesliga club for £15m, when they'd quoted Premier League teams £30m for the same player.
This was simply not true. Fabricated figures by the press. BHA valued Cucurella in excess of Ben White of which £55 million had already been received and there were more add-ons.

This was simply not true. Fabricated figures by the press. BHA valued Cucurella in excess of Ben White of which £55 million had already been received and there were more add-ons.
the initial quote to City was in the region of £40m but they wanted add ons to take it to White level.

And I do know that as I have two very good contacts for Man City who I trust, count one as a mate and also trust where they get their info from.

City were willing to pay it but didn't want to pay more than £40m up front.

Regardless, should we not value Gordon at an amount that we deem suitable to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.