2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he will come good when he has a proper CF to play with. Frank is asking the impossible from him currently.

To be fair it was 33C or whatever. He isn't going to ever be out main source of goals, there is too much pressure on that makeshift front 3 without a recognised striker to aim at or make the runs a winger naturally look for.
I have recognised that and admit that unless we get a natural striker or 2 then we will continue to struggle attacking wise

When Rondon came on (even though he’s crap) just his position freed up Gordon and he came alive and started to attack.. Frank left that too late for me tbh

He's crap, nothing will convince me otherwise. All he's got is a bit of pace, but absolutely zero composure and terrible decision making skills. Plus he cannot even put in a decent corner which really is not difficult. To add to that as well, he feels the need to throw himself on the floor more than Richarlison did, which is very embarrassing. Can't believe he was given the number 10 and catapulted into being a key player on the basis of being the least crap of an absolutely horrific set of players last season.

Played the Anthony Gordon role perfectly today.

Which is, ran through on a couple of counters, got the crowd shouting, offered absolutely nothing in the way of contributions

Interesting to see how long he carries on getting a free ride based on being a scouser, if he was from Wigan he would be at Scunthorpe on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.