another Whoopsie

Status
Not open for further replies.
They encourage it by having a policy that continually puts the KO back to accommodate it.

:lol: your ability to spin anything into an indictment of the current regime is quite entertaining. You'd give Litttle Joe a run for his money. I hope Moyes wins some silverware because that would really test your skills.

So when did this last happen then???

The last time i remember it happening was strangely enough against leyton orient in the fa cup a few years ago when gazza ran the show.

I went past the ground about 6 on my way home from work and thought it seemed unusually busy even then.

The last time i remember it happening was strangely enough against leyton orient in the fa cup a few years ago when gazza ran the show.

I went past the ground about 6 on my way home from work and thought it seemed unusually busy even then.
According to Davek, its planned and is a regular occurrance unless of course I have misunderstood him !!!!!!

It's just a pity we are doing so well on the pitch and we have to bitch about such petty things. The last pint I bought at Goodison was flat, is anything being done about this??

Status
Not open for further replies.