Homepage Update: Andy Gray on Everton’s next manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Andy Gray on Everton’s next manager, by GrandOldTeam

andygray-150x150.jpg

Andy Gray thinks both David Moyes and Manuel Pellegrini are worthy candidates for the vacant Everton manager position.

Speaking to talkSPORT, Gray said “David had a fantastic ten years at Everton – could he repeat that again?

“I don’t see why not. He’s young enough, he’s ambitious enough. I know David would love to get another shot at it and with what he’s learned during his short spells at Man United and in Spain, he may be a better coach now.

“I wouldn’t be totally against that, but it would depend on what’s available.

“I think Pellegrini would fit Everton. He plays great football, he’s open, he’s ambitious and he likes to score goals.

“But David would be a very save pair of hands on the tiller, that’s an absolute certainty.”

The post Andy Gray on Everton’s next manager appeared first on GrandOldTeam.

I like Moyes and think he would do a steady job and pick a player or two, but are we at a differnt level though and do those ambitions in terms of management style allign? Not so sure and as a rule you should never go back.

The other knob jockey richard keys will be out next saying the same. Can always count on them 2 where moyes is concerned

David Moyes had a great 8 years. I'm not taking that away from him. I loved the man, If he was to come back I wouldn't bleat too much if i'm honest, He would be given more money so could buy Guns this time. At least we know what we would be getting, A dour, whingebag with a massooooosive Ego...I like that in a manager, so sick of hearing everything's rosy when it's clearly falling apart.

David Moyes had a great 8 years. I'm not taking that away from him. I loved the man, If he was to come back I wouldn't bleat too much if i'm honest, He would be given more money so could buy Guns this time. At least we know what we would be getting, A dour, whingebag with a massooooosive Ego...I like that in a manager, so sick of hearing everything's rosy when it's clearly falling apart.
Who's is that ass on your avatar, whoever it is I vote for her as our next manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.