2021/22 Andros Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big fan of him did not expect the impact grom him on and off the pitch. Really good deal from the club even if we bring more wingers in will have a vital role in the team

Townsend is our most popular player and best performer, goal scorer the lot. Yes thee Townsend we watched toil away in the bottom of the league his entire career and we laughed at.

Spent hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of million. In strolls 30 year old Townsend on a free. Takes us by the scruff of the neck and lifts us up.

Embarrassing is too weak of a word to describe it. They need to come with a new one.

A horrific catastrophe while working class people struggle to feed thier family.
Our modern day king kev

As much as i was wrong about Gray, I was right abour Townsend being a good signing.

However, i thought he would be good as a stopgap for a season, at the moment hes looking good for 2 years and possibly 3.

Very smart signing.

I really really like Andros, speaks very well and is genuinely delighted to be here, give me more of these players, he has made me eat my words and they taste great.

Status
Not open for further replies.