2021/22 Andros Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-20211006-WA0002.jpg

His dad on the Guardian football podcast adds a nice additional level of coverage on our positive performance (rather than otherwise just hammering on about what went wrong for Manchester United)
Impressive level of media duties among the Townsends.

I like this podcast, I listen to it often. I had no idea that this was his dad. You could tell that he was trying to play it cool in talking about his son but he was thrilled, it was great.

also- he said it was his first time sitting among Everton fans in the away section at OT, that they didn't know him yet, but that it was a great group, or something to that effect.

He reminds me of when we signed Paul Power, at least in terms of impact on the team.

I like his attitude and leadership and although initially surprised, I'm even more surprised at how he looks like he should have been here a long time ago.

10 Townsend angles for those who can't get enough of

Love Doucs in the video..as soon as he passes the ball he stops and holds his breath like a fan waiting to see what happens next.. Beautiful goal! Brilliant from Gray to win it.. That turn away from the tackle from Doucoure can't be underestimated .. And not everyday De Gea doesnt react

The man I used to call Dross. I hold my hands up - thought this was an awful signing.

Proof that a change in scenery can make all the difference and that the system, tactics and environment can impact players significantly. Managers can change it all - good quality and technical ability is rarely lost for ever - fair play to FSW for helping the dross man to rediscover his inner baller.

Also speaks great in interviews and looks like a proper team man. Wants to be at Everton. Tick tick tick

Love Doucs in the video..as soon as he passes the ball he stops and holds his breath like a fan waiting to see what happens next.. Beautiful goal! Brilliant from Gray to win it.. That turn away from the tackle from Doucoure can't be underestimated .. And not everyday De Gea doesnt react
Love Doucoure, his face of disbelief when he’s celebrating Townsend’s wonder strike against Burnley cracked me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.