Confirmed Signing Andros Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andros Townsend has been on a downward trajectory for ten years. And have signed a squad player from a side worse than us. I can’t see the positives.
Accept he was a free transfer…but on big wages… and he is 30… and he’ll be stuck he for years
Did you have itk on his contract?

Defo starting earing his crusts on his sandwiches few years back

Attachments

• Ea3f5ASX0AA9D-u.jpg
    Ea3f5ASX0AA9D-u.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 84

Andros Townsend has been on a downward trajectory for ten years. And have signed a squad player from a side worse than us. I can’t see the positives.
Accept he was a free transfer…but on big wages… and he is 30… and he’ll be stuck he for years

Surely no one can be this much generally disheartened about us to attach this level of importance and negativity to a free signing! He's a low cost stocking filler, he will be fine for a year or so, he will add depth/options and importantly won't create when he's benched! Simple as... heard he's on 40k also

Surely no one can be this much generally disheartened about us to attach this level of importance and negativity to a free signing! He's a low cost stocking filler, he will be fine for a year or so, he will add depth/options and importantly won't create when he's benched! Simple as... heard he's on 40k also
Yeah I get that. I’m indifferent to the signing. I’m hoping he will be a bench warmer.
My over riding feeling is that we have signed a winger who can’t go passed players, famous for his long range shooting - but he doesn’t score goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.