Andrei Kanchelskis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willing to pay face value for the book and throw in some extra for your time to have it signed, and of course cost to ship to the US.

One of my favorite Blues.

I was at Sheff Wed when he tore them a new one with a brilliant hat-trick. One of the best individual performances I've ever seen from an Everton player, he utterly destroyed them.

He was probably the last genuinely world class player to play for this club. He'd been out of form for a few months when we sold him but I was still gutted to see him go.

I was at Sheff Wed when he tore them a new one with a brilliant hat-trick. One of the best individual performances I've ever seen from an Everton player, he utterly destroyed them.

He was probably the last genuinely world class player to play for this club. He'd been out of form for a few months when we sold him but I was still gutted to see him go.
I bunged comments on here and on BK in the past about the Sheff Wed performance. He was absolutely outstanding that day - superb! Apart from his performance, the response from the SW fans applauding him was what I remember, even though their team was getting battered they knew they were watching a fantastic personal display by Kanchelskis.

What a performance. I was sat with the home fans and didn't make any friends that day jumping in the air when we scored.

Survival, the cup win then signing kancheskis... all in the space of a couple of months.

Was a time of great optimism

He was one of my two favourite players when he signed, and I'd just watched the final with my Man U supporting best mate! Good times :)

Was at that game too! What a player!

Status
Not open for further replies.