2020/21 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got slated on here weeks ago for talking about how bad he is, ‘he keeps things ticking over’ everyone was saying.. what midfielder shouldn’t do that?! He doesn’t even do that now, he can’t run he doesn’t tackle he doesn’t score and now he gives the ball away, good player a couple of years ago, injury has done him. Bin him off

I don’t want to see or hear about this lazy scruff ever again! That’s honestly the worst, most lazy, disinterested, not arsed performance I’ve ever seen from an Everton player!

Mentally, he's not got the raw materials. He had a breakdown at Barcelona. I don't want to criticise him because of that background, but people need to accept he is not an answer to any question being asked at Everton.

Mentally, he's not got the raw materials. He had a breakdown at Barcelona. I don't want to criticise him because of that background, but people need to accept he is not an answer to any question being asked at Everton.

Agree. It is the mental that often separates an ok player from a very good one. Today, CA's team selection was also terribly poorly balanced, and then Gomes' weaknesses are even more exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.