2020/21 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did think it was a blip and needed to find consistency and form. But I don't think he will.

However...I wouldn't get rid as he is effective in the right midfield that has legs. But nothing more than a squad player.

I have been disappointed in his form and I am surprised that he has been picked by the manager as often as he has.

However, each player is just part of a jigsaw and sometimes the parts do not fit.

In the summer the manager will buy some new players and that will change the picture of the jigsaw.

It may be that players who don't quite perform in this year's jigsaw may do far better next year .

I have my ideas about who should go and who should stay but I would love to hear the thoughts of the manager.

I have been disappointed in his form and I am surprised that he has been picked by the manager as often as he has.

However, each player is just part of a jigsaw and sometimes the parts do not fit.

In the summer the manager will buy some new players and that will change the picture of the jigsaw.

It may be that players who don't quite perform in this year's jigsaw may do far better next year .

I have my ideas about who should go and who should stay but I would love to hear the thoughts of the manager.
He’s not going to tell you

That man who ran the game at the pit 2 seasons ago, his body is now just a host for a lazy, slow, parasitic wage drainer who is stealing a living as a footballer.

I absolutely loved him in his first season. He looked like he had it all.
Never seen a player deteriorate this much so quickly.

Gomes reminds me of my ex, decent looking but the performances are deteriorating fast from what they once were, the effort is still there but my feelings that were once a strong love are now turning to disappointment and anger to the point where I can't bare look at him.

That man who ran the game at the pit 2 seasons ago, his body is now just a host for a lazy, slow, parasitic wage drainer who is stealing a living as a footballer.

I absolutely loved him in his first season. He looked like he had it all.
Never seen a player deteriorate this much so quickly.
Very true and his form dipped before his serious injury. If Brands can get rid of him in the summer he is God haha

Gomes reminds me of my ex, decent looking but the performances are deteriorating fast from what they once were, the effort is still there but my feelings that were once a strong love are now turning to disappointment and anger to the point where I can't bare look at him.
Hope you and him can get the magic back mate.
Tried bringing a 3rd party into the bedroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.